Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday, Diane




Dear Diane,

It has been since February 28, 2001 that I last celebrated your birthday. You will receive a birthday card dated February 28, 2008 in which you will find my address and phone number so you can write to me or call me.

Words cannot express just how much I have missed you and your birthdays. I wanted so much to be there for all of your milestone events, but it was not meant to be. I only pray that you will find it in your heart to reestablish the relationship that was unnecessarily and unlawfully taken away from us, that we may be the father and daughter that God meant for us to be.

I never meant any harm to come to you. Please remember that it was your mother and not me who cut off all communications between you & Charlie and me when she and your evil stepfather moved to Smithland, Kentucky. I had no knowledge of where you lived at that time. Nancy and Leroy were visiting his aunt who lived in Metropolis, Illinois, just across the river from Paducah. They went to the Smithland Post Office and parked there to see if your mother would arrive there to pick up her mail from her P.O. Box, but they didn't see her. They were hoping to see your mother and try to get her to tell them where you and Charlie were living.

I affirm to you by the Living God that if your mother had not cut off all communications between us, your Aunt Chris, Uncle Bill, and I would have been up there immediately to rescue you from the hell your mother and Ralph put you through! You can check with Aunt Chris about this, for it was she who told me of your mother's letter stating such ceasing of communications between us. Had the DCFS taken you away from your mother instead of me, there would have been no need of calling the DCFS or any other child protective agency ever again.

In fact, I never did what DCFS alleges that I did to you back in 1994. At that time, I was working the 11:00 PM-7:00 AM shift for Illinois Security Services at Lyon Metal in Aurora - so how could I have done this to you??????? Besides, why would I be so stupid as to do what DCFS alleges that I did? I was raised better than to do that to both you and Charlie by your Grandma Littlejohn - God rest both her soul and the soul of your Great Grandma Littlejohn in Heaven!

I only pray that God will open your mind to the real truths that your mother has kept from you. Please read the remaining entries which precede this one with an open mind and an open heart. You will then know that I had no intention of leaving you without cause, and that it was my intention that we be a proper family in the eyes of God. It was not my intention of splitting up the God-ordained family which we became on January 18, 1986 - two years, one month, and ten days before you were born into this world. It was not me who filed for divorce, but your mother.

Two weeks before your mother started divorce proceedings against me you and I spoke on the phone, with your Grandma Bracknell listening on the other line. Do you remember that you told me that you wanted to move down to Tennessee to live with me and leave Charlie with your mother? Do you remember that you said that on your own without any prompting from me? Your mother would have loved to have claimed that I prompted you to say that, so that she would have an issue to hold against me.

In fact, you cannot hold any issue against me, because I never sinned against you. I would rather have had a millstone hung about my neck and drowned in the Fox River than to have sinned against you the way the DCFS alleges that I did. You can run a Background Check for $50.00 on Intellus on me, and you will find that I have never been arrested for any such a crime.

I have had the University of Tennessee Health Science Center run a background check against me, and they too have come up with nothing. The Wackenhut Corporation also ran a similar check against me and came up with nothing. If anything came up in these background checks, I would have not been hired by these places. The same results came up in the background checks done on me by Volt Services Group, Manpower Professional, and Norell Services (now Spherion).

So why is my record clean? Because there was no arrest made against me. No charges were filed against me nor was there any pending against me - and this evidence came up in the DCFS Administrative Law Hearing on August 30, 1996!

This is why I say that you need to take a clearer look into what I have to say and determine who is telling you the truth. Use
God's Biblical Formula for Determing The Truth from the preceding entry to determine who is really telling you the truth. Do you remember when I said to you on December 12, 2001 that in the day you ask for my side of the story that you would not have to ask if it was the truth, but that you would know in your heart that it was indeed the truth?

In my heart, I knew that you would be prevented from knowing the truth. I had intended to give to you a letter which had the words written on the website
http://www.rangeguide.net/afather.htm, but for some reason I knew that it would have been taken away from you, just like my contact information and my picture of Carol and me were taken away from you. Instead, I contacted a friend of mine living in Ringgold, Georgia and emailed him the text of that letter, and he created a weblink for me to use whenever I needed it.

It is my hope that you will read all of the words of that weblink and all of the Yahoo 360 blogs in order to get to the real truth of the matter. Remember the words of Jesus when he told his disciples in John 8:32, 36:
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
I therefore wish you a Happy 20th Birthday, with many more to come as the Lord allows you. Please give my love to Charlie as well.

I love you and miss you very, very much!
Dad