Thursday, October 15, 2009

Diane's High School Graduation

Today is May 19, 2007, and at 4:00 PM Diane Carol Littlejohn (no, I still will not call her by her adoptive last name) will graduate from Marshall County High School. Since her mother and the adoptive parents have done the damage in keeping me away from me and not her mother or her maternal grandfather, I will not be getting an invitation or an announcement of the graduation. Since Illinois and Kentucky in their wisdom judged me unworthy of being Diane and Charlie's father, they have in effect severed the ties between my children and me.

If Diane has any love left for me, she will remember the promise I had her make before God that she would find me when she aged out of foster care. She needs to remember that promise, for payment upon that promise will commence after the Graduation Exercises end.
Lord God of Heaven and Earth, please put it into Diane's heart to come search for me as soon as she is able to do so, and please put it into the heart of Charlie when he turns 18 on his birthday next year. They will never know just how much I have missed them and wept over their absence until they meet me and come to a knowledge of the real truth.