Thursday, October 15, 2009

Diane Carol, If You Can See This, Read Below

Diane,

Your Aunt Nancy and I spoke, and I primarily called to wish your Grandpa Littlejohn a Happy 86th Birthday. How good it would have made him feel if you had been with Grandpa and Nancy. Grandpa is now home from the hospital using a walker to help him. God has given him the strength to live to see another birthday.

I am here to ask you to reconsider the way you have been taught to think about me. Truth never suffers from investigation. I am the only one who can give you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - so help me God!

I can tell you everything you have been wanting to hear that your mother, your mother's parents, Pat Swanson, Elaine Schmidt, Tena Phillips, Judge Cynthia Sanderson, and Robert Clipper, M.A., L.M.F.T. has forbidden me to tell you.

What I can do is give you links to items that will help you learn the real truth. First, you can read this Blog to see the truth. Second, you can read some items about the system that "protected " you from me. The best I can do right now is for you to read my website at http://thefightagainstcps.tripod.com/ and also a website compiled by a friend of mine in Los Angeles, CA named Suncana Alvarado - http://suncanaa.com/home as it shows you how the Child Protective System has failed to protect in many cases, and in other cases has shown that "last year over two million American families were falsely accused of child abuse!!!!"

Such was my fate over you and Charlie; and yet, there was never a time that you were far from my heart. Remember how I told you that when I wasn't with you that I was with you in heart? Just read my entries in this blog. There was never a time that I wasn't with you in heart. Remember how I told you to have hope in your heart and when my ship came in I would come for you? You never received that because your mother intercepted it. She never wanted me to be your's and Charlie's father.

My life has been a never-ending journey making my way back to you. I almost had you and Charlie back in my custody, execpt that your mother made it clear to the KY DCBS that they couldn't find me because I was in prison. Tena Phillips was surprised that she even found me when your mother said I couldn't be found. I nearly got you both back, but Satan had his way to keep you and Charlie from me.

Remember when Grandma Littlejohn died and Richard and Shirley brought you down to Ripley, TN? You and Charlie sat on either side of me. When I was still with Carol, she told me that Charlie told her right in earshot of Richard and Shirley, "Diane and I want to come live with you and Dad as soon as this is over with." Charlie may not remember that, but I don't think Carol would lie about that.

Unfortunately, Carol and I parted company, and although she would have liked to stay in touch with me, her constant accusatory moods were getting to me. All I know right now is that I am with a woman named Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell who is helping me along. She, a woman named Linda Weston in Southern Illinois, and I are all directors of an organization called the United Family Rights Association. I want you to consider joining


I know that these are a lot of groups to throw at you all at one; but if you have to choose one of them, the first one would help you. It will put you directly in touch with Karissa and me. I know where you are at. You can surf the web and find this blog. You will see my thoughts on what I was going through, missing you each and every minute.

This link http://www.rangeguide.net/afather.htm was the letter I was going to give you on the day the McCracken Family Court declared your mother and me unfit as parents. Now is the time that you should read this. Read also the previous blog entry from a song by Enya entitled "If I Could Be Where You Are."

Another song ends:

"18 Yellow Roses will wilt and die one day/BUT A FATHER'S LOVE WILL NEVER FADE AWAY!"

I have loved you then, I love you now, and shall always love you with an everlasting love.

Robert Littlejohn - your real and true Dad - not by the will of Kentucky or the United States of America, but by the Will of the Eternal and Almighty God! Come home soon!