Friday, October 16, 2009

Biblical Formula For Determining The Truth

Diane and Charlie,

Before you read any of the remaining Blog posts, you need to read this.

For many years I have struggled with how to show you and others the truth about what really happened to me and to you, but I've often found it difficult because it is claimed that they don't know who is really telling the truth and who is lying

Until I read one day Revelation 22:18-19 for myself. It reads in the New International Version as follows:

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Now how is that a Biblical formula for determining the truth from a lie? Allow me to explain.

If we accept that God's word forever settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89 ) and is always truth (John 17:17 ), then we must accept that Truth never changes and is always constant (unchanging, or immutable).

I have always maintained my innocence toward you both and have never changed it.

If Truth is unchanging, and I have always maintained my innocence without changing it, I therefore am telling you the truth in the sight of God.

Compare that to the versions that have been told you by your mother, Pat Swanson, John McCue, Elaine Schmidt, and Amy Hemenway:


Pat Swanson says that I molested you on three separate occasions.

John McCue's report says that I committed incest against you.

Your mother says that I taught you how to jump up and down while on top of my lap - inferring some sexual connotation.

Now compare this with what I have shown you about Truth being unchangable to what Pat Swanson, John McCue, and your mother have stated about me, and you will see that their "truth" has changed not twice, but three times.

Run this through God's Formula of determing the truth and see if my truth or their "truth" = God's Unchanging Truth.

If this shows that I indeed have told you the truth, then you may read my side of the story that others have forced me to keep silent about. Your own mother told me that if I ever told you my side of the story, she would cut off all communications between you and me. I was completely at the mercy of your mother - who ended up cutting off all communications between us anyway when she and Ralph moved you to Paducah, KY.

I affirm to you by the Living, Omniscient, Omnipresent, and Omnipotent God Most High in Heaven that if your mother had not cut off all communictions between us that you would have called me to inform me of the hell you were living in, and I would have rescued you from that place and returned you to the comfort of my living space immediately!

No one should have endured the hell that your mother and Ralph put you through! If you had lived with me, there would have been no reason to involve the Child Protective Services ever again in your life - or mine!

May God bless you and give you the wisdom from above to understand the rest of my weblog entries regarding you and me. May He also open your heart that you may desire to return home to the bosom of my love on this side of Heaven.

I love you and miss you both,
Dad